Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which papers do you print on and how long will the photo last?
We print on a range of gallery and museum quality archival papers including Fuji Crystal DP II, Illford baryta and Hahnemüller.
2. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we work with amazing teams of printmakers in Europe and North America which allows us to ship directly from them to your doorstep in 7-14 working days. Shipping is free.
3. Are the prints limited and signed?
All our prints are limited editions and each purchase is accompanied by a signed certificate of authenticity from the artist.
4. Can I request an artwork that isn't in your online store?.
Of course! Send us an e-mail at email@example.com or alternatively through the contact page. Some of the artist’s works are part of gallery portfolios and collections and can be purchased through them!
5. I can’t afford the artwork I love at the moment. Are there alternative payment options?
As collectors and lovers of art we understand this frustration all too well! Our goal is to connect you with the artwork that speaks to you.
All artworks in store can be purchased in installments over 3 - 6 months. Please send us a separate request on our e-mail or through the contact page with the artwork you are interested in and we will reserve it for you.